Sunday, May 24, 2009

My First Two.

These are my two most recent projects:

SPRING SKIRT #1

I made this skirt last night and it took me a grand total of an hour and a half. I think that with practice it will not take as long but either way I think it was worth it because I would def. wear this skirt out. I made it with out a pattern or instructions but honestly it is pretty self explanatory. I may make a tutorial for it later if there is any interest :).


SPRING RUFFLE TOP

The top is actually my first ever real sewing project and it turned out alright if I do say so myself :) I can actually wear it if that is what counts lol. I made it using these directions with a few alterations of my own. I still have some work to do of course but I think that it is a decent starting off point.
What do y'all think? Any constructive critisism would be welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment